Self Catering Cottage Prices : 2020
We are now taking some bookings for September and October, subject to a minimum stay of one week, and with a gap of 2-3 days between each let which is included in the availability displayed. The indoor pool will not be available so the prices shown below will be reduced by 10%
Click here to view Offers and Booking Conditions
Reductions & Offers
- If Forge is booked for two-person occupancy out of peak periods, it is let at Saddlers rate.
- A discount of 10% is given when a booking of one week or more is made within 10 days of arrival.
- For short break bookings (3, 4 or 5 nights) made within 10 days of arrival, an additional night is offered free, subject to availability
- Substantial discounts are given for lets of 4 weeks and longer in off-peak periods (normally October to Christmas, and January to the end of March).
Self Catering Cottage Booking Conditions
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday during all school holiday periods (except at Christmas and New Year when we accept 5-night breaks as the minimum), but start/end days can be flexible at other times, both for one week lets and for short breaks
- Subject to availability, we may accept last-minute 2-night short breaks, charged at 45% of the weekly rate
- When a week is showing above as 'part booked', please contact us for dates still available in that week
- The person in whose name a reservation is made must be aged 18 or over. Parties of single people under 25 years old cannot be accepted.
- To make a reservation we ask guests to check availability online, by telephone (01271 376073) or e-mail email@example.com, and to then send a completed booking form (either by post (download the form here),or using the online form) or a confirmatory letter, accompanied by a deposit of 25% of the total holiday cost (but maximum of £100) within seven days.
- The balance of the total cost should be remitted four weeks prior to arrival.
- Payment may be made by cheque (payable to Mrs N R Macdonald) or by direct bank transfer (details will be provided, including account-holder name(s) which, from 2019, will provide additional safeguard). We do not accept debit or credit cards.
- In the event of cancellation after the deposit has been paid, should we re-let your accommodation, your deposit will be refunded minus an administration charge of £40. In the event of cancellation after the final balance has been paid, the total amount will be refunded minus an administration charge of £80. This again is providing we are able to re-let your accommodation. If we are unable to re-let your accommodation, you will be liable for the total amount. We therefore strongly advise guests to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event that any property should become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel a booking. In such a case, the limit of our liability will be a full refund of monies paid.