(Two Bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
A particularly spacious 2-bedroom cottage with double and bunk-bedded rooms.
The cottage is on the end of a row of three cottages (Millers and Saddlers adjacent). The front door enters off the front courtyard nearest the car park into the large open plan living room with dining, lounge and refitted L-shaped kitchen areas. Stairs in the rear corner lead up to a large landing with access to bedrooms and family bathroom (wc, sink and bath with modern electric shower over). The double bed is kingsize (5’). Bunk beds are full adult size (3’) and the top bunk has a 6” safety rail on all sides to comply with safety standards. A cot can be fitted in either bedroom or on the landing. A stairgate can be fitted at the top or foot of the stairs.
Equipment and furnishings
- Well fitted kitchen with extensive worktop and cupboard space, and Zanussi cooker (stainless steel double turbo oven/grill with four ceramic hobs)
- Under worktop fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave, 4 –slice toaster and kettle
- Full crockery, cutlery and glassware for 5
- Ample pans, frying pans, ovenware/serving dishes and utensils
- Samsung 37" HD ready LCD flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, portable radio/cassette/CD player
- Vacuum cleaner, steam/spray iron and ironing board
- Ionic turbo hairdryer (2400w)
- Polyester duvets and 'bounce' pillows
- Blankets and hot water bottles
- Full radiator central heating; hot water by immersion heater on morning/evening timer
- Blackout blinds on bedroom Velux windows