(Three bedrooms, sleeps 6)
A 3-bedroom cottage sleeping six people plus space for a cot, accessed up a short flight of steps (with handrail) from the outer courtyard.
The front door opens into a lobby with coat/boot storage cupboard, connecting by a short corridor into the spacious open-plan lounge, dining and L-shaped kitchen areas. The dining table seats six in comfort but up to eight if necessary. The lounge window provides a pleasant view up to the playarea at the top of the grassed garden.
Stairs lead from the living room up to a small landing, all bedrooms and the family bathroom (fitted with bath and electric shower over). The particularly spacious double bedroom has a kingsize (5’) bed and ensuite bathroom with wc, sink and shower cubicle. The two other bedrooms are equipped with twin beds. The double bedroom or the larger twin room have space for a cot.
Equipment and furnishings
- Well fitted kitchen with extensive worktop and cupboard space, and Zanussi cooker (stainless steel double turbo oven/grill with four ceramic hobs)
- Under worktop fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave, 4 –slice toaster and kettle
- Full crockery, cutlery and glassware for 7
- Ample pans, frying pans, ovenware/serving dishes and utensils
- Panasonic 42" Full HD LCD screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, portable radio/cassette/CD player
- Upright hoover, steam/spray iron and ironing board
- Ionic turbo hairdryer (2400w)
- Polyester duvets and 'bounce' pillows
- Blankets and hot water bottles
- Full radiator central heating; hot water by immersion heater on morning/evening timer
- Blackout blinds on bedroom Velux windows