Self Catering Cottage Prices : 2018
Prices include heating/electricity, bed linen, wifi internet access and residents' use of the facilities. The indoor pool will be heated and available again from 30th March 2018
Click here to view Offers and Booking Conditions
Reductions & Offers
- If Forge is booked for two-person occupancy out of peak periods, it is let at Saddlers rate.
- A discount of 10% is given when a booking of one week or more is made within 10 days of arrival.
- For short break bookings (3, 4 or 5 nights) made within 10 days of arrival, an additional night is offered free, subject to availability
- Substantial discounts are given for lets of 4 weeks and longer in off-peak periods (normally October to Christmas, and January to the end of March).
Self Catering Cottage Booking Conditions
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday during all school holiday periods (except at Christmas and New Year when we accept 5-night breaks as the minimum), but start/end days can be flexible at other times, both for one week lets and for short breaks
- Subject to availability, we may accept last-minute 2-night short breaks, charged at 45% of the weekly rate
- When a week is showing above as 'part booked', please contact us for dates still available in that week
- The person in whose name a reservation is made must be aged 18 or over. Parties of single people under 25 years old cannot be accepted.
- To make a reservation we ask guests to check availability online, by telephone (01271 376073) or e-mail email@example.com, and to then send a completed booking form (either by post (download the form here),or using the online form) or a confirmatory letter, accompanied by a deposit of 25% of the total holiday cost (but maximum of £100) within seven days.
- The balance of the total cost should be remitted four weeks prior to arrival.
- Payment may be made by cheque (payable to Mrs N R Macdonald) or by direct bank transfer (details will be provided). We do not accept debit or credit cards.
- In the event of cancellation after the deposit has been paid, should we re-let your accommodation, your deposit will be refunded minus an administration charge of £40. In the event of cancellation after the final balance has been paid, the total amount will be refunded minus an administration charge of £80. This again is providing we are able to re-let your accommodation. If we are unable to re-let your accommodation, you will be liable for the total amount. We therefore strongly advise guests to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event that any property should become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel a booking. In such a case, the limit of our liability will be a full refund of monies paid.