(Three bedrooms, sleeps 6)
A short flight of steps with handrail lead from the car park and outer courtyard to the cottage front door, adjacent to Thatchers.
This is a spacious 3-bedroom cottage which sleeps 6 and has space for a cot in either the larger twin room or, at a squeeze, in the double bedroom.
The front door opens into a small lobby with coat/boot storage cupboard, leading into the large open-plan lounge, dining and recently refitted kitchen areas. The dining table seats 7/8. Off the living room is the double bedroom with standard sized double bed, fitted wardrobe and en-suite wc, sink and shower cubicle. Stairs from the living room lead up to a small landing (plus airing cupboard), the two twin-bedded bedrooms and family bathroom (sink, wc, bath with modern electric shower over). The larger twin room has a spacious fitted wardrobe.
Equipment and furnishings
- Well fitted kitchen with extensive worktop and cupboard space, and Zanussi cooker (stainless steel double turbo oven/grill with four ceramic hobs)
- Under worktop fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave, 4 –slice toaster and kettle
- Full crockery, cutlery and glassware for 7
- Ample pans, frying pans, ovenware/serving dishes and utensils
- LG 37” flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, portable radio/cassette/CD player
- Upright hoover, steam/spray iron and ironing board
- Ionic turbo hairdryer (2400w)
- Polyester duvets and 'bounce' pillows
- Blankets and hot water bottles
- Full radiator central heating; hot water by immersion heater on morning/evening timer
- Blackout blinds on bedroom Velux windows